- Easy to program memory banks
Managing 1000 memories is easy when you use the free software available from the Alinco website and the
optional ERW-4C cable (USB/Serial conversion cable usable with ERW-4C for USB connections) to expand your
own bank-partitions from standard 10 up to 50!
(Note: This feature is accessible only with using the free-software and allows you to freely set up bank
partitions up to 50 banks within the available 1000 memory channels.)
- Pre-set bands make operation easy
AM/FM and TV audio bands have been pre-set to make it easy to enjoy the DJ-X7T/E right from the start.
- Five scan modes
Five scan modes are available including preset frequencies, VFO, memory scan, programmed scan or tone
scan to search for unknown CTCSS tones. The Timed/busy modes are selectable on all modes except the tone
- Power options keep you in control
The DJ-X7 comes with a standard adapter that charges the Lithium ion battery AT THE SAME TIME it powers
the radio with AC power. So, you can listen while the unit is charging. Plus, the long-lasting,
partially rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers approximately 19 hours of operating time.
(AC adapter may cause slight noise to the receiving audio on some frequencies. The operating time may
vary depending on settings such as audio-volume level, battery-save status etc.)
Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation. Cellular frequencies
blocked on USA model. Unblocked versions available with proper documentation for authorized users only.
- Receiver range: 0.100 - 1299.995MHz continuous
(USA T-version cellular-band blocked 824.000-849.995MHz, 869.000-894.995MHz)
- Mode: A3E (AM) / F3E (FM,WFM)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohms unbalanced / SMA-port
- Operating battery voltage: DC3.7V (external DC port DC3.7V-6.0V)
- Current consumption: Approx. 90mA average/Approx. 65mA stand-by/Approx 22mA battery-save on
- Frequency stability: -7 to +3ppm at -10c to +60c
- Dimension without projection: 58(W) x 96(H) x 14.5(D) mm
- Weight:103g antenna/battery inclusive
- Receiver: Triple-conv. Super-heterodyne (NFM,AM) / Double-conv. Super-heterodyne (WFM)
1st IF: 243.95MHz
2nd IF: 39.15MHz (NFM,AM) 10.70MHz (WFM)
3rd IF: 450KHz (NFM,AM)
- Sensitivity: Typical values in the bands, not the minimum guaranteed values
FM / 30 to 470MHz : 12dBu (0.25uV), 470MHz or higher 6dBu (0.5uV) 12dBSINAD
WFM / 76-470MHz : 2dBu (0.8uV), 470MHz or higher 9dBu (2.8uV) 12dBSINAD
AM / 0.1-50MHz : 0dBu (1.0uV), 50MHz 8dBu (0.4uV) 10dBS/N
- Selectivity: 6dB 12kHz or more, 60dB 35kHz or less (NFM,AM), 6dB 130kHz or more, 60dB 300kHz or more (WFM)
- Audio Output power: Max 100mW or more (8ohms)
- Typical operating time: Approx. 19 hours with EBP58N (RX 1: Stand-by 4 BS-on)
- Instruction manual
- Li-Ion Battery pack EBP-58N (3.7V 600mAh)
- Adapter EDC-126 (120V) or EDC-128 (220V) 6.0V 0.5A
- SMA whip antenna
- Antenna cap
- Curl-cable earphone
- Softcase ESC-38
- Straight-cable earphone EME-18
- Cigar-socket DC cable EDH-32
- PC interface-cable ERW-4C
Welcome to DJ-X7 programming software download site.
Please be advised that this is a freeware (copy-right reserved by Alinco, Inc). Although we have
tested this software on our Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP environments and experienced no serious accident
during the operation, we are not responsible of any eventual damage caused to your radio and/or PC
system by using this utility. Sorry, please ask NO questions for how to use this utility; up-dates
will be posted here as soon as it will be released. It is recommended that you remove the older
version before you install the latest one in case of update. In case you find a bug, please report to
firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your OS.
This software enables you to program frequencies, set parameters and save it in your PC for any version of DJ-X7 (US, Europe and Japan). The 800MHz cellular band can't be modified by any means, and inversion scrambler decoder feature is blocked for the "T" model according to the U.S. legal requirements. By using this utility, the Preset mode (TV/FM/AM broadcasting) bands will be overwritten to the default data of the model chosen at the "model"check-circle on the Setting 1 tab. Please make sure to correctly choose the model of your own before writing data to your DJ-X7.
Please remember that you must have Alinco's optional ERW-4C computer interface cable in order to connect
the unit to your PC. A simple connection cable may not work properly. The USB conversion cable may not
work properly either, in this case please try the conversion cable of different makes or use the PC
with a serial port on it.
To operate this software the DJ-X7 must be in the "CLONE" mode. Please refer the instruction manual
p.35 for how to play with this software.
Please uninstall the older version from your PC before you install the new version. Current version
is Ver 1.01 released August 2006. The V1.01 is only a minor bug-fix version so the update may not be
necessary if the current utility you have is working fine.